Intel LGA 2066 ATX motherboard with Thermal Armor, DDR4 4133MHz (OC), double M.2, Intel VROC support, Intel Optane memory-prepared, Intel Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 Gen 2. TUF X299 Mark 2 is the solid ATX motherboard made for aficionados, modders and gamers who request dependable execution day in, day out. It's built with Industry-driving cooling controls and temperature checking, empowering you to assemble a framework that is productively cooled and especially steady. A portion of the world's most regarded free testing research centers have confirmed TUF parts as fit for military use. Each board is exposed to thorough testing and approval techniques, including twist and drop tests — so you realize that TUF X299 Mark 2 will confront whatever you toss at it. Truth be told, we're so sure of the dependability and solidness of our items that every single TUF motherboard is upheld by a five-year guarantee.
- Warm Radar 3 - Designed to keep frameworks stable while overclocking, Thermal Radar 3 conveys total framework cooling control and temperature observing choices
- Professional Clock II and T-Topology - Our Pro Clock II innovation gives adaptability to calibrating framework overclocks, while T-Topology upgrades memory soundness at higher frequencies
- TUF segments — Certified military-grade tops, gags and MOSFETs for extreme obligation
- Double PCI Express openings — Supports crossing over of SLI illustrations cards to convey 1.5x more noteworthy exchange data transmission
- ASUS Aura Sync: Synchronize RGB lighting impacts over a regularly growing environment of Aura Sync-empowered items