Accept a call as you stroll around the square. Make the most of your music while you nursery or cook supper. Ask Siri an inquiry while at work. You'll feel and hear the distinction. Computerized signal handling joined with incredible waveguide innovation from Bose siphon out what other wearable speakers don't—profound, rich sound. What's more, upward confronting speakers highlight your ears, expanding what you hear, while limiting what others hear around you. With your ears free, you can remain mindful of what's around you while you make the most of your music. Be that as it may, there are different things you need to hear, as well. Like accepting a call from a companion. What's more, you can utilize your telephone's Siri or the Google Assistant for help on the fly. SoundWear Companion keeps you closer to every last bit of it—your music, your environment and both simultaneously.
- Agreeable and wearable, so you can appreciate music, accept calls and access remote helpers and still remain associated with your general surroundings
- Licensed waveguide innovation, computerized signal handling and upward confronting speakers encompass you in profound, rich sound, making a really special and vivid sound understanding
- Three catch control lets you make calls, play and interruption tracks and access your telephone's Siri or the Google Assistant
- Plays for as long as 12 hours off a solitary accuse of a battery-powered lithium-particle battery. Bluetooth run: 9 m (30 feet); Battery charging time: Up to 3 hours
- Sweat and climate-safe (with an IPX4 rating) and incorporates a four-way stretchable spread that won't cause static and residue won't stick to. Small scale B USB port