OS: pre-installed Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit, CPU: Core i5-8265U/ i7-8565U, quad core, GPU: graphics for NVIDIA GeForce MX150, Graphic memory: (independent graphic card) 2GB, GDDR5, Keyboard type: backlit keyboard, island chocolate keyboard, full size keyboard, Keyboard material: plastic, Screen size: 13 inches, Screen color: 70.8% (NTSC) / 100% (sRGB), Screen type: IPS screen, glossy screen, Screen ratio: widescreen 3:2, Resolution: 2160x1440 pixels, Viewing angle: wide viewing angle of 178 degrees, PPI: 200PPI (pixels per inch), Touch screen: does not support touch, Input method: for Microsoft input method, Brightness: 300 nits (Typ), 240 nits (Min), Eye protection mode: support, RAM: 8GB,LPDDR3, ROM: 256GB, Hard disk type: PCIe SSD, Optical drive: no, Light sensor: support, Gravity sensor: not supported, Gyro: not supported, Fingerprint sensor: support, Hall sensor: support, NFC: not supported, Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi working frequency band: 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Wi-Fi encryption: support WPA/WPA2/WEP, Bluetooth transmission: BT5.0, compatible with BT4.2, BT4.1, BT 3.0, BT 2.1+EDR, HDMI: not supported, Front camera: 1MP.
- Clear 2K full-screen view, 2160*1440 resolution, 3:2 productivity screen with 88% screen ratio
- 14.9mm ultra-thin metal body, 13 inches display, 1.28kg weight
- Strong performance, excellent smooth operation, new 8th generation Intel Core, i5/i7 processor, independent graphics card 2.0
- Share3.0, transfer 1000 pieces only 2 minutes between computer and mobile phone
- Fast charging, all-day battery life; charging for 15 minutes, lasting for 2.5 hours; full battery life for up to 10 hours use