Sennheiser's excellent headset custom fitted explicitly for the perceiving industry explorer. This jazzy, minimal and foldable headset conveys uncommon sound quality, class-driving versatile clamor abrogation and perfectly clear discourse lucidity. Ergonomically built for wearing solace and instinctive control, this headset redesigns the in a hurry sound encounter. In a regularly wild eyed and distressing explorer's reality, the PXC 550 Wireless places the audience in charge of their tangible condition - it's what we call 'moving up to First Class'. Sennheiser is molding the Future of Audio – a dream based on a 70-year history of development and a proceeded with drive for greatness that is woven into our organization's DNA and culture. Around the globe, our workers share this energy in the quest for the ideal sound, making items that surpass desires and set new benchmarks in sound. NoiseGard calms the earth to guarantee continuous tuning in by altering to encompassing clamor. Regardless of whether on a plane, train or uproarious road NoiseGard conveys the degree of clamor concealment required giving a happy with listening experience enabling you to unwind or concentrate on work.
- Bluetooth 4.2 remote innovation in an ergonomically planned lightweight, agreeable and collapsible travel headset ideal for movement. Availability Technology: Wireless
- NoiseGard versatile commotion crossing out guarantees prevalent sound quality in each condition. Impedance:Active 490 Ohm/Passive 46 Ohm
- Instinctive client control and comfort a debt of gratitude is in order for voice prompts, contact controls, NFC blending, savvy interruption and programmed on/off
- Triple receiver cluster conveys business class correspondences with excellent vocal lucidity. Sennheiser sound mark quality with particular sound modes to improve the listening experience
- The PXC 550 remote is completely good with CapTune, sennheiser's top notch quality music player and incredible sound tuning application to superbly change the vibe of your music to your own inclination